As the lockdown measures relax, we opened our gallery in Glasgow’s Princes Square, on Saturday 18 July 2020.
If you would like to see some of our social distancing measures, we've put together a whistlestop You Tube tour here.
We are protecting both our colleagues and our customers’ safety in every way possible, while retaining a very welcoming atmosphere in our gallery.
We have introduced a number of measures to make your gallery experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible by:
- Carefully managing the number of visitors in our gallery
- Advising visitors to wear face coverings - this is obligatory and will be provided if required
- Changing the layout to allow more browsing space
- Introducing floor markers and a ‘one-way’ system to help visitors keep distance
- Cleaning throughout the day, including regularly disinfecting high touch points such as door handles. This may include occasionally closing the gallery for very short periods during the day.
- Providing hand sanitiser
- Introducing screens at our till area
- Requesting debit/credit card payment rather than cash transactions
- Cleaning debit/credit card terminals before and after each transaction
- Providing staff with personal protective equipment